Since 1981, Diginue Technology has experience in moving and relocating clients IT, servers, networks, printers and copiers. Through our national relocation services we provide disconnect and reconnect services to business and offices.
Make your move simple! Diginue Technology is here to make your relocation problems go away, allowing you to focus on your business with minimal downtime.
Diginue Technology Office Relocation Services protect your most valuable assets – your company’s IT and data.
We provide the following services, depending on your needs with your office move:
- Disconnect and reconnect services across the country.
- Relocation services include initial planning services to identify all equipment locations and tagging for tracking. New locations are identified and marked for all tagged equipment.
- We will coordinate efforts with your moving company to ensure all IT and equipment (desktops, copiers, printers, workstations, servers and other IT related equipment) are ID’d and transported from one location to the new location properly.
- We reinstall and set-up around the clock so the new office is ready based on the project plan timeframe.
- Based on our Statement of Work (SOW), Diginue Technology can also have service engineers in place to install and test hardware and manage the entire project from beginning to end across multiple States and offices.
- Diginue Technology is a technology company and can re-configure and cable all IT needs at the new facilities. We provide all the low voltage cabling needed as part of the move including network changes to the office or business. Our cabling service includes desktop drops, printer and copier drops, and building of computer/server room.
- Diginue Technology can configure your network printers and produce the kind of network printer sharing your office or group of offices require.
- By working with customer’s floor plans, we ensure equipment is moved correctly from each users existing location to the new location.
- Diginue Technology can provide insurance and bonding necessary for the move to protect critical data and equipment.
- We provide security features to protect your data and keep up with industry standards and requirements when handling critical data, documents and records.
- We work on obtaining the proper permits if needed for the move and can even work with the building management to ensure proper receiving and loading dock access.
- We work with local providers whenever possible to keep costs down.